Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to Peace. Love. Hot Yoga.

In this space I hope to share not only information and knowledge on the practice of Hot Yoga, but also inspirational words, art, fitness/health tips and all things relevant to the pursuit of a sense of peace experienced through the practice of Hot Yoga. Why Hot Yoga specifically? Maybe it’s the 105 degree temperature that envelops you that forces you to focus, but there’s something extremely therapeutic about the practice of Hot Yoga that I am unable to find in the traditional style. I’m a modern, city kind of girl that is always in search of deep, moving experiences that can help me cure myself from everyday woes, heartache, the consequences of night life and I’m always fascinated by alternative forms of fitness that can help me balance out my love for food. I’ll keep this blog fun and fresh so I hope you guys will find it helpful and check back here often!

For now, I’ll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the Hot Yoga Guru himself:

“Never Let Anyone Steal Your Peace.” - Bikram

No comments:

Post a Comment